Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is designed to help you develop the skills you need to grow your company. The classes will enable you to recognize new opportunities and embrace practices that will increase business success.
The curriculum focuses on developing skills that you can apply immediately to address the issues most critical to growing your business, including:
- Identifying and evaluating business opportunities
- Understanding and managing the competitive business environment
- Analyzing financial statements and using them to make management decisions
- Accessing financial capital
- Leading a growing business
A detailed overview of the curriculum is available as a PDF.
Peer learning is critical to the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses classroom experience and, as a result, coursework is highly collaborative and draws upon the real-world experiences of participating small business owners.
In addition to the classroom experience, the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program will
- Provide one-on-one advisory services to help you develop and implement your tailored plan for growth
- Help you create growth by preparing your business to apply for financing
- Provide networks and mentors to help you focus on your most critical business issues and increase business capacity
Classes will meet from 8:00am to 5:30pm. In addition, participants must attend sessions such as networking events, legal and financial clinics, and other business assistance activities. For the calendar of upcoming class dates for LACC and LBCC, visit Key Dates.